Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Nacho Cheese Ball

I made this cheese ball for my sister's bridal shower recently. I have to say it was delicious! I've never made a cheese ball, but it was super easy and super yummy. Enjoy the recipe!

2 packages of cream cheese (8 oz.), softened to room temperature
2-3 T taco seasoning.
1/8-1/4 C. diced pepperoncini peppers
2 T pepperoncini juice
About 1 C crushed tortilla chips


Mix together cream cheese, taco seasoning, pepperoncini peppers and juice. Put in the fridge and let chill until the cheese is firm enough to form into a ball. Wet hands then form the cheese mixture into a ball and roll in the crushed tortilla chips. Eat with crackers and enjoy!

Seriously, this cheese ball was SOOO easy. The measurements don't have to be exact. They're approximately what I put in. More or less of any ingredient really won't hurt. In fact, more would probably enhance the flavor. I will definitely be making this cheese ball again.

No comments:

Post a Comment