Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Ultimate Revenge on a Telemarketer

We've all gotten a phone call from a telemarketer a time or two. Even telemarketers have probably gotten calls from telemarketers. It's inevitable. Now, I know that it's their job to nag you until you cave and buy the product, or until you hang up on them (which I have done. Really, she wouldn't take no for an answer!), but still, sometimes telemarketers just go too far (and I promise, the lady that I hung up on did). Do they remember that we're Wonder Women who really don't have time to repeat the answer ''no'' fifty times? Probably not. When you're in the middle of one of these neverending, nightmarish phone calls, don't you just wish that you could make them as miserable as they're currently making you? Well, the guy in this link did. He got the ultimate revenge on a telemarketer.
I have to say, if you're a telemarketer, I'm truly sorry. Despite the fact that I can't stand the calls, I do understand that everybody has to earn a living. If that is the option available to you, then I hope you're great at it! But please, don't call me.

~Small disclaimer: This audio clip gets a little crude and a little dirty near the end.


The Ultimate Revenge On A Telemarketer by SaveManny

No comments:

Post a Comment